club400
Hello there and Welcome to Club400

Are you here to join Club400? Please check out the Recruitment Section!

or..

Are you waiting for your account to be approved? Please check : Activation Process

Cheers!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

club400
Hello there and Welcome to Club400

Are you here to join Club400? Please check out the Recruitment Section!

or..

Are you waiting for your account to be approved? Please check : Activation Process

Cheers!
club400
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are legend

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mi entire appologies To Gaby and another players.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

sebadeus

Anonymous

Hi all im make this post becose after a brake in this lovely game and with time i see a few of mi BIG mistakes in the game im only ask for no insult me in this post, with im come like a normal member of this game. In the past im play like a child GM and im have a big stress on me, playing im make figth personal and that is a BIG error, rong of mi part, im post personal info.and that action really sucks and im know. is just a game and with time and see the thing, and mi bad actions. out of game , i see the error im post in the past information wen that is a big error, imnot nowone how can do that, sorry for mi english im know is really bad, Mi entire appologis for GM gaby and another player who im blame in vain in the past, never more happend that again. now after tomorrow im not GM of any guild anymore, bad thing happend for trusth.. im friends. and make me see is mi time to become a nomrmal player of this game, im hope with time, cant end hard felling to mi person for the mistakes in the past, tath im sure never past again in the present or future,im nowone to blame any person inside or outside this ally.thks for your time to all for read and understand mi bad english..
sebadeush ex GM ally KratoSCS/ex GM KratoS.

Gabrie18

Gabrie18
Guild Master

which others chars wanna join?, post SS of chars and we will see

lGrecianl

lGrecianl
Guild Master

Hm, let's see. After nearly a full year of you spreading lies about me, you expect me to simply forget all that? I have done more for this game in the last week than your lying scumbag of a friend Irin (Cristian Giagante) has done in his entire career of being a psychopathic, hypocritical liar. Yet, instead of doing any sort of investigation yourself, you simply sucked his c0ck and believed anything and everything he had to say. You already know what my answer is going to be, so don't be surprised.

How about...no.

sebadeus

Anonymous

thks gaby for respod this tread, Grecian im only tell u, your problemas with Irin fix with Irin im sebadeush, If i dont are a good person for you, it ok for me.. nobody need love all for grove a big ally, If it is posible Im wanna aply with some friend Master lvl who come from mi last guild, wanna know why im come now, why i wanna join now and not in the past?is simple im tired to fix or deal with problemas of another player, i wanna by a regular member with same obligation and rulz of any regular member.. Im make a propper post with mi main chars bm 570/emg 500/Elf 550, im prefer post all mi chars like a regular players and mi friend who wanna come with me do same , like all who wanna play with this ally.if im rejected normal.. im not engry with anyu and stil wanna have better enviroment with this ally. thks for read. and like im post in the first place.. dont insult.. if u wanna be respected start to do same. ty im come looking for a fresh start enviroment only that..

lGrecianl

lGrecianl
Guild Master

When you apologize to me specifically for lying to your guild/ally mates, I'll give you a +1. Until then, you have absolutely no respect from me and many others here.

I have videos of you calling me a hacker, screenshots of you calling me a duper (lulz), facebook chats of you saying that your volunteer friend (Irin) was going to ban me ^^, etc. Those comments had nothing to do with Irin, they were directly from you. So...time for you to man up to your false accusations and just admit that you were wrong. When you do that, I will wipe your slate clean and forget everything you said bad about me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum